CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Officer
- The role will require the billing of all transactions to respective customers, confirmation of all invoices generated to respective customers, resolution of variances in transactions billed / invoiced promptly with customers, accuracy of all transactions and rates on the billing system
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Issue debit and credit memos and statements to customers, cancel or void invoices, and respond to customer concerns relating to billing
- Builds and maintains close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team in respect to changes, exceptions, and such like.
- Monitoring customers’ accounts and balances – racking invoices status.
- Monitor payments from customers, exceptions, which if a client has paid late or missed payments could involve undertaking legal action.
- Send reminders to respective customers while using the ageing report
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject
Application Deadline 16th December, 2020.