We are a medical diagnostics company in the business of sales & marketing of medical equipment, reagents and consumables.
As a leader in our chosen area, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Biomedical Engineer, to help us expand our clientele and move to a higher level in our business.
- You will be at the frontline of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven working experience as a business development manager/engineer or equivalent position.
- Proven sales and biomedical engineering track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sales force)
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- BSc / BA in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, with flair for business administration and sales.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Develop a growth strategy focused on Financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility and quality of product in terms of design and economic viability
- Conduct research to solve clinical problems using a variety of means to collate the necessary information.
- Conduct clinical trials of medical products and equipment
- Testing and maintenance of clinical equipment
- Dealing with technical queries from Hospital and giving feedback on new equipment
- Investigating safety-related incidents
- Training and development of technical or clinical staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.