HaggleX is a blockchain-based global marketplace that allows anyone to access the world of DeFi, NFTs and trade cryptocurrencies securely.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blockchain Developer
- HaggleX is currently seeking a Blockchain Developer with strong knowledge of Backend TypeScript, NodeJs to join our Engineering team. Our company is growing fast, and with both a clear vision and strong values, we are the industry leaders in designing and developing scalable solutions for the decentralized web.
- When you join the HaggleX team, you’ll become a part of our talented, compassionate, and open-minded crew that directly contributes to realizing the potential of Web3 through sustainable open-source development. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, we are interested in you!
- We are looking for a trustworthy and proactive TypeScript and NodeJs Blockchain Developer with experience in blockchain or distributed systems and proven leadership skills
- You will be expected to contribute to the team’s success through consistent, high-quality code and must have an appetite for learning new things.
- You are expected to work on cutting-edge technology and projects, formulate and execute strategies, and co-ordinate with other team members while taking a lot of initiative and ownership with minimal direction
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Mentor other developers and do active code reviews.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripts.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript and NodeJs programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- 2-3 years of experience building server side TypeScript applications.
- 1-3 years of experience building distributed systems.
- Concrete understanding of common blockchain concepts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective usage of TypeScript debugging tools.
- Basic understanding of cryptography and common applications.
- Ability to write clean and effective documentation and comments.
- Availability of 35+hrs / week.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Ethereum, EOS and other providers
- Familiar with Git and GitHub / GitLab
- Can construct and maintain CI / CD pipelines
- Experience with RPC, WebSockets, or GraphQL
- Experience with Rust, C+, Golang, or Solidity
- Contributions to Web3.0 projects
- Experience working with Docker and / or Kubernetes
- Experience working with any public cloud service (eg. AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Understanding of Web 2.0 concepts and architecture.
- Attach links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done (E.g. Your portfolio, Github, LinkedIn)
- Please include something beautiful you’ve implemented in the past if possible!
- If you have examples of a project where you iterated after learning new things from potential users, please share as well!