Workers Analytical Limited is an indigenous company registered in Nigeria to provide services in areas of consumer acquisition and corporate business asset acquisitions, covering both private and public sectors. Our services range from asset acquisition to sales of home appliances, foams and all kinds of furniture materials. We have outlets in all the 36 states in Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate Leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine price schedule for quotes, promotion, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Cordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Umderstanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promotes products and services.
- Maintaining clients records and relationship.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any related field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues.
- Experience using computer for variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.