International Facilities Services (IFS) is an International Facilities Management company operating global standards to a wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Project Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year work experience.
- Greatly skilled in use of Microsoft offices package witch specific focus on Excel, Projects, PowerPoint and other analytical tools.
- Must be tech savvy and swift in his delivery
- Must be a critical thinker and very analytical.
- Good knowledge dealing with bids and tenders.
- Skilled in the use of project management tools i.e Microsoft projects, primavera, visio etc.
Key Result Areas:
- Project Management
- Proposals, Quotation, and Tenders
- Research & Business Development
- Presentation preparation
- Proposal Drafting
- Clients Objectives Interpretation
- Quick Response to Request for Tenders
- Respond to Emails
- Cold Phone Calling
- Drafting Communications for BDM
- Planning and Scheduling Meetings
- Source for Costing Details from Necessary Persons.
- Researching New Business Opportunities or Openings
Deadline: 28th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.