Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The BOM would function at the SBU Level, working closely with the General Manager to lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver technical business solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for contributing to the bottom line of the business’ revenue targets by ensuring efficient operations and effective execution of business strategy.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of all revenue generating solutions.
- Tracks the performances of all SBU solutions and ensures all hindrances to performances are eliminated.
- Facilitates the provision and availability of resources required for the effective running of all solutions.
- Manage end to end back office operations.
- Drive SBU compliance to enterprise processes, procedures, policies cascaded from the group e.g. out of office, timesheet etc.
- Ensure organizational assets and tools (e.g. OneDrive, ERP, intranet etc.) are utilized.
- Ensures Standard Operational Processes and Procedures are adequate and can recommend areas of improvement.
- Drives continuous service improvement and operational standards e.g. Info security awareness, Health and safety standards etc.
- Should be mature enough to deputize or stand in for a business leader in his absence
- Provides oversight and support for operational execution across the BUs.
- Ensure resource utilization tracking for proper personnel costs management for the SBU.
- Be the responsible officer for all operational excellence type reporting.
- Operations Management – Knowledge of the principles, methods, metrics or tools for operations management, service delivery, customer service and IT/product support
- Project Management – Knowledge of the principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring and inspecting costs, work, and contractor performance
- Business Process Reengineering – Knowledge of methods, metrics, tools, and techniques of Business Process Reengineering.
- Cost and Resources Management – Knowledge of the principles and methods of costs and resource management including the time value of money, present value concepts, and quantifying tangible and intangible benefits.
- Planning and Evaluating – Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements; determines short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them; coordinates with other organizations or parts of the organization to accomplish goals; monitors progress and evaluates outcomes.
- Quality Assurance – Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools of quality assurance and quality control used to ensure a product fulfills functional requirements and standards.
- Requirements Analysis – Knowledge of the principles and methods to identify, analyze, specify, design, and manage functional and infrastructure requirements; includes.
- Master’s degree or its equivalent.
- Led multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding and appreciation of the Software landscape.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Delivered complex projects/programs taking it from concept to production
- Worked directly in a Business Operations role or supporting a Business Development/Sales/Account Management team to design and deliver solutions/services to clients
Skills & Abilities:
- Result driven
- Problem Solving
- Team Building.
- Organizing and Planning
- Decision Making
- Financial Impact thinking
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Change Management Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Agility and Adaptability
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply