GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions, including leading-edge security services and cash solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Partner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Unit: International Security Services
Career Area: International
Job Segment: Business Manager, Management
- Services provided by the Contractor shall be those typically expected for someone in the Position and include, but not be limited to the provision financial and administration support.
- The Business Partner will act as a consultant to operations delivering sound financial information to support the Regional Director in understanding the region in terms of opportunities, threats & current financial landscape to develop and grow new and existing commercial relationships with host country authorities and the general business community. Services the Contractor can expect to carry out, would include:
- Providing Pricing/CST with financial information and endorse the bids prior to submission
- Billing cycle: ownership of the billing cycle to ensure accurate billing
- Project Accounting: Monitor and verify project contract compliance including profitability analysis for revenue assurance and identification of potential areas for cost reductions
- Review and first level approval of P.O. expense items below $500 USD
- Drive and be accountable for accurate forecasting and budgeting process
- Participating in and supporting the transition of new projects from contract win to operational start
- Oversight and Management of the Nigeria Finance function in close cooperation with the RD and ROM.
- Preparation of the P&L & explanation of trends and variances
- Preparation of the Management deck for the monthly management meetings
- Monitoring and reporting on Cash Flow including Capex & Opex forecasting
- Act as a “Regional Lead” for SalesForce & Navision to review & validate project pipeline information
- Periodic Audit & review of cash processes, capex & fixed assets in terms of sign-off and control
- Review & maintenance of Financial Standard Operating Procedures in the Business Management System.
- 5-8 years (min) experience in a Finance role within a multi-national environment;
- Must be ACA, ACCA, CMA or CIMA (or equivalent) fully qualified
- Detailed financial awareness – understands terms of profit, loss and adding value
- Ability to apply financial analysis and modelling across a range of situations;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including understanding of pivot tables, macro’s, etc;
- Advanced knowledge of other MS Office systems, such as Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English speaker;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer focused and demonstrates an interest in understanding others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online