Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Consultant
Job Code: 20000YCH
Locations: Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, United Arab Emirates
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should be self-managing, have excellent communications skills and the confidence and credibility to influence senior management.
- Developed knowledge of reward practice and consultancy, ideally gained in the technology sector, is a pre-requisite.
- Ideally the candidate should be degree qualified and have experience of working in a large complex multinational organisation.
- Proven experience in compensation and benefits, knowledge of insured benefits and vendor management advantageous.
- May have project lead role.
- Strong analytical, project management, and communication skills in partnering with HR and management.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and Excel spreadsheets is essential.
- 5 years compensation experience and BA / BS degree.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join Oracle’s EMEA Compensation and Benefits team, providing C&B support for a cluster of countries, in order to attract and retain talent in Oracle’s growing technology business.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.
- Working with HR Business Partners in the implementation of Oracle’s reward strategy
- Developing and validating salary grades and ranges across a number of countries
- Selecting and managing benefit vendors ensuring cost control and optimum value
- Developing, reviewing and implementing car / car allowance policies aligned to market and company practice
- Providing compensation and benefits expertise during merger and acquisition activity.
- Providing practical advice and guidance to HR Business Partners on the management of reward issues
- Develop and present communications material on reward topics to HR, Line Management and employees
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge and awareness of the external market reward trends through surveys and use of networks.
- Providing data and data analysis, trends information and recommendations for Regional, EMEA, and Global management use.
- Lead and participate in pan EMEA projects as required.
- Working with the HR team in updating HR policies and procedures as required
- Participates in the research, design and implementation of compensation programs, policies, and procedures. Responsible for job evaluation, salary administration, survey participation, and data analysis.
- As a member of Corporate Compensation, you will assist in the design and implementation of Oracle*s global total compensation programs including base salary, cash incentives, and stock options. Will interface with Oracle*s web tools to support compensation programs.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).