Image Diagnostics is a Medical Imaging and Clinical Support Center with a vision of providing safe, reliable and affordable diagnostic and medical services that meet all applicable requirements with absolute commitment to continual improvement. We offer premium services, combining high specification technology and expertise in a way that meet global standards and make us pace-setters in our environment.
Established in 2000 by Prof. Felix Okechukwu Erondu, an accomplished University don, who has made an appreciable impact on Radiography and Medical Imaging in Nigeria. His passion for quality, cost-effectiveness and exceptional patient care continues to be our core principles today.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Image Diagnostics A Reputable Diagnostic Imaging And Clinical Support Center Based In Portharcourt
- Applications are cordially invited from qualified applicants to fill the position of a Consultant Radiologist and join our team of professionals
- Report images from a variety of modalities including CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography and Plain film Radiology.
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in hospital settings to ensure quality diagnosis and treatment
- Select appropriate radiology techniques for patient diagnosis
- Undertake minimally invasive techniques and special radiological procedures as customary in the field of radiology
- Ensure quality assurance of radiology services
- Research and clinical studies for evidence-based practice (Optional)
- Must be a Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons or National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria
- Must be a graduate of a reputable medical school with MBBS certificate
- Must have completed NYSC or provide evidence of exemption
- Experience Level: Demonstrate competence in MRI/CT Scan/Fluoroscopy/Mammography, Digital X-ray and ultrasound etc
- Minimum Year of Experience: 2 year(s)
- Valid practising license
- Proficient in general Radiology techniques including X-ray, MRI/CT, and ultrasound, mammography etc
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good computer skills and ability to work with HIS and RIS/PACS is an advantage.
- Competitive and Attractive
- Comparative to Industry Standards
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.