FBDS is the pioneer franchise consulting outfit in Nigeria. We provide end-to-end franchise consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties Expectations and Competencies
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and writing contents for communication to the business’ stakeholders for thought leadership.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Drive thought leadership for FBDS, our institute, Association and Technology solution by writing for blog, Email marketing to a database of contacts, contribution to business aggregator partners
- Provide communications material design and marketing and brand relaunch plan support to our team for our clients as may be required.
- Coordinate with business development to communicate to targeted market segments
- Review and update website content as needed and maintain websites
- Updates on social media platforms, build brand following, engage enquiries and provide feedback to the business.
- Conduct email marketing, engaging a growing database of varying clients
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote written contents on social media
- Produce video, audio and graphic design contents for our businesses
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Create blog post contents for publication
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 3 -4 years’ cognate experience as a Content and Communications Manager is a Must.
- Vast Social media and communications management experience
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Research skills using multiple sources
- Website Development
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management and clientele
- Familiarity with web publications
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2020.