Telios Support Services is a software development company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Telios is an ancient Greek concept, which stands for mature/ expert and signifies completeness/wholeness. Due to our company culture which is deeply rooted in integrity, we have built our organization on the strong pillars of competence and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
- The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
- We will need you to develop and submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Use SEO principles to maximize a copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content.
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on a variety of marketing projects (e.g. Social content, email campaigns, and landing pages).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2- 4 years of proven experience as a copywriter. Agency experience is a definite plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Technical Beackground in Computer Science / Software Development etc
- SEO experience
- Creative thinker, self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team and help define and maintain a brand voice
- Experience writing for voice and/or video
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Applicants that do not email us will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
- This is a remote-friendly job.