Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Associate – Real Esate
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you an innovative and creative Real Estate Marketing and Sales Executive who has a history of successfully delivering marketing and sales results for new development real estate projects?
- Are you looking for a performance-driven culture where the focus is creating great development where people love to live, work, play? If so, you may be a good fit as the Marketing & Sales Manager for our team.
- The Marketing & Sales Executive has two main functions. Firstly, will be responsible and accountable for leading the positioning, real estate product concept, marketing and sales strategy, and marketing and sales performance of an luxury high-rise residential real estate development in Lagos, Nigeria. Secondly, He/she will support the Managing Partners in expanding Brookstone Property’s growth into other markets and projects.
- Do you have experience working in the luxury / ultra-luxury real estate market?
- Do you appreciate the value that can be created by thoughtful planning, striking architectural design, comprehensive market feasibility and analysis, interactive advertising and innovative programming?
- The Marketing & Sales Associate will be a very skilled and adaptive Manager who can balance creative thinking and Financial Accountability, Strategic Planning, lead generation and sales execution, leadership and management, individual and team performance, culture and discipline.
- They will communicate with multiple stakeholders and Partners. The ultimate success of the Marketing & Sales Associate is measured by sales results delivered on time and within budget. present their ideas
Accountabilities and Actions Include:
- Builds and maintains competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
- Performs Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development real estate projects.
- Develops the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
- Advertise and sell property off-plan for on-going developments.
- Identify and manage prospective clients.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and property inspections
- Identifies, recruits, leads, and trains all marketing and sales resources required to implement the strategy.
- Builds, maintains and leverages agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Evaluates marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Reports marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
- Creates a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
- Delivers marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
- Identifies new markets where Brookstone should pursue new real estate development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 5 years.
- N100,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Corporate Sales Associate – Real Estate” as the subject of the mail.