Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Control Engineer
- Our client needs a Cost Control Engineer who will be responsible for controlling and monitoring project total expenditure including verification of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded
- The preferred candidate would provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting and monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, among others.
- First Degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control related training
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a project estimating and cost controlling, preferably within the oil and gas industry
- Experienced in the operation of specialist industry planning/costing software and systems
- Demonstrate advanced skills in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting
- Possess relevant Professional Engineering License
- Proven ability to manage a Project and effectively lead teams.
- Develop project plans for the duration of the project
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labour expenses
- Work with business development and sales team to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Travel to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labour required, and other factors
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues
- Use the required computer software to calculate estimates
- Evaluate products’ cost-effectiveness or profitability
- Review blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors on estimates
- Recommend ways to make the company’s products more cost-effective or profitable.
Deadline: 4th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.