Eazzy Eats is an innovative online food ordering and delivery platform where customers can order for varieties of meals whenever they want and wherever they are, with customers’ satisfaction as our topmost priority.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Graphic Art Director
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ a Creative Graphic Art Director to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of items across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you must be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, transform text into characters, show amazing attention to details, and communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in either art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 Years of digital experience, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, animation, video editing, copywriting and web practices.
- A strong portfolio of Illustrations and a keen eye for details
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Utilize digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Adopt the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphics, selecting fonts, photographs, and other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Create Animations and Video contents that depicts the Organizational needs.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Work with copywriters to produce final designs.
- Amend designs after feedback to ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Creative Graphic Art Director” as the subject of the mail.