Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading non-bank financial institution. The company provides investment services in stock-broking, leasing, trade financing, and portfolio management, amongst others. The company is focused on driving continued growth and delivering ultimate customer and employee experience.
The company is now seeking to recruit an exceptional professional for the position below:
Job Title: Credit & Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head of Credit & Marketing, you will ensure the smooth running of the Credit and Marketing department. You will analyse credit and financial reports to determine risk involved in loaning money or extending credit.
- Other responsibilities include gathering information, reading financial briefings, assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information, undertaking risk assessment analysis, visiting clients, keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits, keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues), helping to enhance the quality of credit applications, and making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
- In addition, you will aggressively grow Risk Asset and the credits must be performing at all times. The non-performing loans must be near zero.
- You will scrutinise financial data such as market share, income growth, and management quality to decide if loans will be lucrative.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years experience in booking credit and analysing good credit from a recognised financial institution.
- You must have a strong character and personality and strong numeric abilities and analytical skills.
- You must have a high-level communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a practical approach to problem-solving, you must have the drive and commercial acumen to succeed.
Deadline: 2nd December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.