Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading Dental Surgery Clinic in Lagos, Nigeria. The clinic provides top quality dental care from highly skilled dentists. They provide in-home dental care for the elderly and special needs. They offer a comprehensive dental treatment that includes fresh breath, dental x-rays and teeth whitening.
To continue to provide top quality service, the clinic is now seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dentist
Location: Lagos Lagos,
Employment Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Medical Director, you will examine, diagnose, and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums
- In addition, you will examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, or other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- You will treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting oral hygiene and retention of teeth. You will fit dental appliances or provide preventive care
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- You must have relevant experience
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to keep detailed records.
Deadline: 2nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.