Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
DRI’s multi-disciplinary HR and Management Consultants service major global brands and Fortune 500 companies to ensure continuous operational improvement, efficiency and sustainable organisational development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development / Corporate Finance Executive
- Establish relationships with Tax accounting firms and Rating agencies as regards getting their professional opinion and other engagements with the Bank.
- Establish relationships with Corporate/Foreign investment partners
- Assists in setting up funding conduit with development agencies/bulk funding partners
- Assists in initiating and coordinating the development of the long-term plans
- Assist the Senior Officer in preparing/reviewing Offer Documents – Information Memorandum and Investor Presentation.
- Assists in preparing write-ups on (where applicable) of the institution’s Philosophy, Credit Process, Loan Administration Process with diagrams (where applicable) etc.
- Organising a list of potential institutions (foreign partners, development finance institutions etc) that can provide a 364 day and above liquidity back-stop facility
- A representative for Corporate Strategy and Performance Management at the Board Advisory Committee
- Provides professional advice on economic analysis and other studies for all projects and activities
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
Deadline: 23rd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.