iMake Concept helps you find strategic solutions for your global purchasing requirements. We’re experience in product sourcing, ICT services, Logistics and Courier services and Agricultural produce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Akowonjo/Egbeda, Lagos State.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
Dispatch Rider Requirements / Skills
Dispatch Rider job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with Lagos routes.
- Must reside around Alimosho axis
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Deadline: 6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Application to: email@example.com