H-CUE Catering, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to HR/Admin Manager, the driver will be responsible for conveying man and materials to the desired destination. The driver is required to document all vehicle movement in the company log book. To ensure that the official vehicle is well maintained and ready for use at all times, and make sure all observations on vehicles are reported and documented.
- Complete mechanical checklist prior to each day to ensure the vehicle is in working order and ready to transport staff and materials to and from required locations, and report any mechanical issues to his manager.
- Ensure vehicle is clean and ready for use throughout the day
- Assist to pack and offload materials used at client location.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions and to adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Wash the vehicle to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Accept transport assignments daily and drive staff and materials to client location
- Complete log books as required by employer to record officially each transport.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Keep documents current such as registration, insurance, vehicle logs, daily inspection reports, etc
- Mechanical experience
- 100% Compliance with features of the Company Safety Plan.
- Observes proper operating procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Work in safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and safety of staff and materials.
- Attendance to toolbox meetings.
- Understand proper use of safety equipment required for his position
- Understand the emergency duties of his position
- Good Team Player
- Driving experience of 3yrs and above is necessary.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Recognized ability to work as part of a team
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- English language and ability to communicate is mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure.
Deadline: 11th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, copy of driver’s license and other relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.