De Beautiful Beginning School (DBB) is a co-educational British / Nigeria and Montessori curriculum school. We are one of the top schools in Magodo, Lagos set to provide a well-rounded education for every child’s future step.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in a relevant field (preferably Education).
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a technology-oriented environment.
The following will be added advantage:
- TRCN, EYFS teaching certification.
- At least 2 years relevant on the job experience.
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics.
- Being familiar with the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
- Be able to deliver a play based learning experience for pupils
Skills & Experience:
- Must be conversant with a variety of age-appropriate teaching methodology suitable for the Early Years
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Be able to nurture and develop the pupils’ love for education through own passion for teaching; being a life-long learner and seeking to communicate a genuine love of learning through lessons.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
- Have good organisational skills and be resourceful including the ability to use educational technology.
- Ability to plan and execute a well-structured lesson that is stimulating and engaging to Learners.
- Good classroom management skills.
- To liaise closely with parents/carers and be ready to communicate pupils’ progress regularly.
- Very attractive and competitive.
- Medicals and others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Early Years Teacher” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2020.