Heights Access Nigeria Limited is an exceptional local company that delivers Best Practice Services and Guarantees in words and demonstrable deeds. Through long association with our foreign partners and exposure to similar foreign services providers, we have learnt and domesticated best practices in all aspects of our operations.
Our international ISO 9001:2008 Certification by DQS-UL of Germany is a confirmation of our implementation of best practice services quality management system and stands as a global endorsement comparable with the very best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Executive, Mastclimbing Installer
Employment Type: Contract
Report To: Technical Manager
Contract Type: Job Specific Contract Employment
- We are looking for MCWP Installers, for all areas of the country.
The job Role involves the following:
- The Erection, Dismantling and Adapting of MCWP’s on site.
- Experience of working with MCWP’s (being IPAF Qualified/Trained), or working with similar machinery will be an advantage, however full training to required levels will be issued to successful candidates.
- Troubleshoot, order parts and repair mechanical problems on all HANL products.
- Perform assigned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance repairs.
- Analyze the safety of equipment and recommend design modifications.
- Perform quality checks on work in progress and upon completions.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience MCWP handling
- Typically four (4) plus years’ experience in a progressively responsible mechanics role repairing and load testing MCWP
- School Trained and possess certified certification.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrate ability to direct the activities of others.
- Able to communicate effectively via phone and email.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Skilled in the use of hand tools such as: grinders, drills etc.
- Ability to measure and setting out of steel components to buildings
- Ability to interpret and apply manufacturers repair manuals and technical specifications, schematics and engineering drawings and diagnostic codes.
- A strong background in AC and DC electromechanical and solid state motor control systems.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams (able to troubleshoot without prints on occasion).
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Candidates should be highly motivated, with willingness to travel and work away from home
- Must be able to work at heights with safety annexes.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
Deadline: 10th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using position appling for as the subject of the mail