Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level clerical support to the Chief Executive Officer, performing a variety of secretarial duties and skilled tasks that may include preparing reports, conducting research, and collecting data.
Key Job Function/ Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Performs other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include recordkeeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Prepares reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with Social Sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
- 3-5 years providing support for Executive Management preferably in the Financial Sector, or any other related sector.
- Details oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff & community leaders.
- Understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Detail Oriented
- Strategic Planning
- Anticipates Needs
- Time Management
Competitive and within industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online