Perfection Motor Company is a reputable automobile company. Established in 2013, Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights to, assemble and market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria.
Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, Parts Department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja. Over the next few years we also have firm plans to establish a network of dealerships covering areas such as, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Welder
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidates should possess an FSLC qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Cuts workpiece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife. Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
- Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
- Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydro-static, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
- Removes rough spots from workpiece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding.
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV (in Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.