Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Finance Supervisor
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Perform account reconciliation activities on periodic basis
- Perform necessary variance analysis and other accounting analysis to identify and resolve any discrepancies or gaps.
- Competent in the use of Excel; as a minimum Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness
- Factory / Manufacturing reporting (Efficiency, Yield, Wastage, Labour etc)
- Budget Forecasting and statements, Progress Reporting
- Development of a best practice financial controls and procedures
- Manage account payables and receivable activities in a timely manner
- Manage financial reporting and management tasks.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 2-7 years work experience
- Applicants should have near experiences within the manufacturing / factory environment.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years old
N80,000 – N160,000 / Month.
Deadline: 5th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online