Flipped Learning Africa is an organization championing flipped learning in Africa. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Canvasser
Location: Abuja (FCT) , Enugu, Kaduna, Lagos and Rivers,
Employment Type: Temporary
Full Job Description
- We are urgently hiring qualified candidates who have strong experience in sales, canvassing, or community engagement to generate leads for our sales team.
- We are looking for creative, motivated people with a willingness to learn who is goal-driven, detail-oriented, and have great interpersonal skills.
- As a Canvasser, you will be responsible for educating and engaging with the community, most especially students to increase brand awareness and social media following.
What You’ll Be Doing / Essential Duties and Responsibility:
- Establishing a connection with communities.
- Identifying Community-based Social Media Ambassadors.
- Generating qualified leads and brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
- Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
- Providing feedback and insight into the company’s solution
- Promoting company Marketing program via personal social media accounts
What You’ll Bring / Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- We are looking for an experienced canvasser who is results-focused, has outstanding interpersonal communication skills, and is organized & meticulous.
- Demonstrated understanding of performance metrics for social success tactics.
- Minimum of HND, OND / BEd qualification.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain grace under pressure, handling multiple tasks at once, and setting and achieving goals in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-performance environment;
- Reliable, consistent, detail-oriented, and self-motivated;
- 1 – 4 years experience.
- Strong expertise with working knowledge of social media platforms and channels, e.g., Telegram, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What You Will Need / Apply with us, if you possess:
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Ability to work remotely
- At Home Resources Need To Meet The Following Requirements
- Andriod phone with High-Speed Internet connectivity
To be successful here you must be;
- Well Spoken
- Confident in your abilities
- Self Motivated.
N10,000 – N30,000 monthly.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a page application letter, cover letter, and CV to: email@example.com using “Field Canvasser” as the subject of the mail.
Note: In this time of uncertainty, the FLA Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind.? Apply now and you can interview virtually, from the safety and comfort of your own home!