Proten International – Our client in the Fin-Tech industry is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Field Engineers are to deliver on all aspects of a product life cycle, including short and long-term development, marketing, and training.
- Field Engineers interface with product managers and clients to determine the product’s future direction as well as how potential customers will find the product helpful.
- You will be a member of the Retail team, which means that you’ll be part of a team that strives to empower thousands of business owners in Africa with both the knowledge and the products they need to build and manage their businesses.
- You’ll serve as an important link between departments to ensure that all parts of the company are working in sync to provide the best possible experience for our merchants and their customers.
- HND or B.Sc Holder.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
- Experience as a field engineers/ Field Sales Agent
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team while in different locations.
- Willingness to use any means of transportation in visiting location
- Experience in a client-facing role with a track record of top performance
- Computing knowledge and skills e.g Microsoft excel etc
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with customer records.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths of targeted businesses.
- Ability to drive a motorcycle (Required for Field operation)
- Technical troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Knowledge with banking and POS business.
- Coordinate with sales to support new product developments and existing product enhancements.
- Work with the product management team in the performance analysis of products and enhancements.
- Work with the retail team in product promotional activities.
- Onboard, deploy, and train customers leads on the respective products.
- Analyze industry trends and market demands to recommend product enhancements
- Work with the support team to provide product support and assistance to customers.
- Maintain documentation for all support activities including product development, enhancement, engineering, and marketing activities.
- Provide product training to staff and customers.
- Work with the support team to evaluate complex customer problems, identify root causes, and derive resolutions.
- Guide support team in addressing customer problems within an established response time.
- Analyze customer suggestions and recommend product revisions.
- Support Sales RM in identifying new customers and retaining existing customers for business growth.
- Document support activities, customer issues, and resolutions for reference purposes.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify the retailer’s needs and help them understand and use specific features. Ability to deliver on target
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online