Asset and Equity Group is a team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer-centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- First degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or relevant Accounting/Finance qualification is required.
- Proven work experience in an Audit firm and in a Financial Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance, Internal Audit/Control
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2020.