Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to a Chief Finance Officer and supporting the Finance and Accounting Teams.
- Reconciliation of payment, invoices from vendors, daily and weekly transactions.
- Schedule payment of taxes e.g. PAYE, VAT.
- Identify invoicing related issues, accounting discrepancies.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the CFO and Team Lead.
- Handling of weekly and Monthly impress.
- Manage financial records and receipts – ensure that they are up to date.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Bank statement reconciliation.
Qualification & Required Skills
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially)
- Use of the bank-one application will be added advantage.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of your mail.