Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates. The Group comprises of fully diversified limited liability companies providing a complete bouquet of business services to indigenous and international markets.
From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers and stakeholders needs which is globally unrivaled in our areas of operation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Builder / Building Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven working experience in construction engineering and as a builder
- HND / B.Sc in Civil Engineering, Building Technology or related field.
- Registration/License as a Professional Engineer is an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years industry knowledge is strongly desired.
- Proficiency in design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, Excel etc.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Oversee all engineering processes in construction projects and provide subject matter expertise as per requirement and perform regular tests on procedure to ensure compliance to all regulations and evaluate all designs and drawings before implementation.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Prepare physical layout for all construction projects and coordinate with project manager to administer and maintain all contracts and purchase orders and prepare an effective work schedule.
- Manage and ensure all materials are in compliance with required quality for all projects
- Design and maintain all construction technical catalogs and prepare supplier data and interpret all contract plans and specification and coordinate with all contractors to resolve issues in processes.
- Monitor progress and prepare reports for all final project turn over and maintain records of all construction procedures and prepare progress reports for same.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Maintain knowledge on all contract terms and legal requirements for all construction projects to avoid any delay in projects and provide support to all workgroups and participate in various actively to ensure completion for all projects.
- Coordinate with project manager and administer efficient working of construction process and monitor life-cycle of all projects and prepare all project controls and update as per requirement and document all processes.
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
Dead;ine: 18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.