Lawebod Microfinance Bank was Incorporated on the 30th of March 1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited to carry on the business of Mortgage Finance Institution in Nigeria. It later changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to repositioned it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Prepare financial reports for management periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly) for budgeting, forecasting and other decision-making processes.
- Ensure wages and allowances are prepared on time and payments made according to company policy and wage dates.
- Ensure proper tax assessment and remittances to all relevant agencies from local to federal
- Ensure approvals are obtained from management on all expenditure and expense
- Ensure the credit committee meets to decide on all loan and lease applications.
- Ensure prompt deposit of financial instruments of clients in company accounts on due date.
- Ensure the integrity of all company records in all forms (hard & soft copies).
- Prepare financial reports as required by management for investors, shareholding, banks and other stakeholders.
- Prompt and proper rendition of monthly reports to regulatory bodies.
- Follow the international accounting standards protocol and principles to ensure compliance, fraud and theft prevention.
- Ensure financial procedures and processes are set properly and manage these procedure and processes.
- Ensure that all sign-on protocols by staff are observed on all systems and prevent breach of all company hardware systems.
- Work closely with company Auditors to facilitate a seamless yearly audit exercise and must demonstrate an understanding of company audit rules and requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.