Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Our client provides technology solutions. These include Home/Office Automation, Visitor Management System, Video Solutions, Event Digital Registration System and Application/Software Development.
- The company combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, industry and business process expertise and a global collaborative workforce that embodies the ever changing technology landscape.
- The Company is now seeking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Financial Controller.
- A Master’s Degree holder and a Chartered Accountant.
- You must have proven experience in finance management.
- You must have good communication skills, strong leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills, sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals and auditing experience.
- You must be compliance oriented, proficient in accounting software, have good analytical skills and proficient in using Business Intelligence tools.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage and improve the organisation’s financial performance and direct the accounting operations.
- You will manage accounting records, evaluate and manage risk, ensure compliance with regulations, publish financial statements, oversee accounting operations, analyse financial data, monitor expenditure, forecast revenue, coordinate auditing processes, and ensure accuracy of financial information.
- In addition, you will prepare financial reports, analyse financial data, monitor internal controls, oversee and prepare income statements, participate in budgeting processes, manage financial transactions, streamline accounting functions and operations, develop plans for financial growth, evaluate and manage risk, and coordinate audit processes.
Deadline: 8th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.