A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Service Engineer (Heavy Duty)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and key competencies
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering field
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on working experience as a service engineer on heavy duty trucks
- Analytical and supervisory skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Auto engineering skills
- Communication and interpersonal skill
- Examine vehicle and discuss with management the nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
- Estimates cost of repair and prepare itemized work order, listing costs of parts and labor.
- May make minor adjustments or repairs.
- Work in a cooperative and positive manner with all personnel.
- Conform to the company’s policies.
- Automobile engine start-up and short test drives as required.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance on new and existing trucks to ensure schedule fleet operations are not interrupted.
- Oversee the repairs and maintenance operation for all vehicles in line with budget.
Deadline: 25th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter – Fleet Service Engineer (Heavy Duty)