Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Service Supervisor
- Assists in the development of the fleet management budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all fleet purchases, including parts, tools, office supplies.
- Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturers specifications.
- Monitors user units (DFG and F&C) by analysis of vehicle and equipment utilization and evaluation of equipment specifications.
- Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle and piece of equipment repaired; writes reports on vehicles and equipment repaired.
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment gasoline, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Ensure clear communications are maintained between team members, operations team, finance team, HSE team, line management and vendors.
- Checks all repair work performed in the TSL Metroline support workshop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before buses are turned back to user departments.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and security regulations and policies.
- Ensure that adequate and effective risk assessments are undertaken and regularly reviewed.
- Liaise with HSE on any health, safety, or security problems which you cannot resolve.
- Responsible for the health, safety, and welfare of all staff under direct management and expected to contribute to the health and safety of all personnel in the overall business unit.
- Comply with health and safety procedures and instructions.
Requirement / Qualifications
- Minimum of a BSc / HND certification in Transport Management or any other relevant Social Science course, from an accredited higher education institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in passenger transport operations or management related field, inclusive of 3 (three) years’ experience in supervisory/managerial role.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online