Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fuel Administrative Officer
- Organize, track, and manage regional supply of fuel and supporting staff for daily operation of dispensing sites, fuel buses, and equipment for the storage and provision of fuelling operations.
- Undertake studies, implement, and monitor projects required to improve the management of fuel assets, storage, control of fuel equipment in the region, and the daily upkeep of all related facilities and equipment.
- Manage a central record of all fuel inventories, task orders and deliveries, and coordinate activities between fuel staff and location, and to ensure that all fuel deliveries are timely, monitored and controlled.
- Track and account for fuel equipment inventory.
- Be available at the fuel station on a 24hour operation per day.
- Any other duty as maybe assigned by the Fleet Service Manager.
- Execute Quality Assurance (QA) plans based on defined QA inspection schedules, undertaking on-site reviews of contractor facilities, and evaluating quality control procedures, equipment, and contractor staff.
- Monitor and assist in the investigation of fuel accounting and/or recording discrepancies and periodic physical verification of fuel records for buses.
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) qualification
- Previous experience in HSE, office administration, and customer care will be an advantage
- NISP Level II or HSE 1,2,3.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online