Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a newly built Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria, perfectly suited for business and pleasure. The Hotel offers over 30 luxurious bedrooms with a mixture of standard rooms and suites, all en suite.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff
- You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests’ needs and expectations
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales / marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years management experience
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- You must have strong management and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential.
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.