Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client in the Construction industry is looking for a Young and vibrant candidate who is willing to work with a project team to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Civil Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Must have a B.eng / HND in Civil Engineering
- Must have finished the Mandatory NYSC
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years old as at December 31st, 2020.
- Have an Understanding of the workings and responsibilities of a Civil Engineer.
- Should be ready to travel for projects at any point in time.
Some responsibilities include:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Validate CIVIL/STRUCTURAL design studies by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by contractors.
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems, managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graduate Civil Engineer” as subject of the email.