Spytrac Telematics is a telematics base Solution Company that provides enterprises, small companies and retail, consumers with safety and security solutions for their vehicles fleet. Our solutions can be seen in various markets and sectors such as; finance, health, logistics, FMCG industries, Government etc.
With a team of experts in various fields of information technologies coupled with telematics conformed skills and years of experience, we bank on our increasing capabilities in delivering products and services that meet the needs of our clients. In ensuring that there is complete customer satisfaction, we use cutting edge technologies and partner with key players in the industry both at home and abroad. Our technology focuses on: GPS and GPRS Systems with on board analysis, Hardware Platforms, and Software and Human Support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Configuration Officer Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support to Sales and Business Development Team in deliverables and project timelines as required, in relation to service solutions and technology. Including porting and implementation for 3rd party products;
- Logging and resolving customer issues
- Customer correspondence including documentation of user guides and other resources
- Escalation and reproduction of technical issues for the installation team
- QA tasks and technical documentation
- Foster relationship with installation team members
- Provide input to the Sales and Business Development Team planning initiatives and strategies particularly in regards to providing your expertise on tracking solution and services.
- Successfully understand the platform and/or solution being developed/enhanced, to be able to troubleshoot potential issues and articulate requirements to the entire Company’s team;
- Administration of tracking platform
- Asset and personnel monitoring
- BSc. or HND Computer Science or Information Technology, not more than 27yrs.
- 0 – 1 year experience.
- Basic Knowledge of programming.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Sound level in MS Office software (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to be productive without supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand new tasks and ideas.
- Possess a strong desire for self-improvement and advancement.
- Possess a strong and active interest in IT.
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail