Ladkem Eye Hospital is a registered organization with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of optometric and ophthalmologic services. The hospital was established since 1990, totally committed to quality and effective comprehensive treatment of eye problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Optometrist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Must possess a Doctor of Optometry Degree from a reputable institution;
- Must be ready to resume duties by Tuesday, 1st December, 2020;
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
- Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria;
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials;
- Must be prepared for an initial interview on the day of their credential submission;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
Deadline: 21st November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit physical copy of their Application Letter, detailed Resume, copy of credentials and valid national identity card as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent, Off Bode Thomas Street,
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: email@example.com
- Please note that the resume must contain relevant information such as marital status, current place of resident as well as the nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who did not meet the above requirements need not apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.