Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited – We are into exportation of agricultural produce and logistics, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchase Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager to handle our company’s procurement activities. The Purchasing Manager’s responsibilities include developing purchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs, and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
- To be successful as a Purchasing Manager you should be able to manage and optimize purchasing activities and processes. An outstanding Purchasing Manager should have excellent leadership abilities and be able to negotiate the best possible deals with suppliers.
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Experience as a Purchasing Manager or in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
N70,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.