Adady Global Industries Limited – We at Adady Confectionery, are constantly engaged in manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative, dependent and variation of Caramel Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Potato Chips and Potato Tomato chips and more. Our entire food assortment is loved by buyers all over Nigeria. Maintaining the highest standards of service, we are growing rampantly with experienced, dynamic and dedicated professionals to provide moisture free, crispy, mouth-watering and hygienically packed, fresh range of assortment food packs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Confectioner)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate must reside within or around ajah or epe axis
- Candidate must possess good knowledge of cooking andbaking.
- B.Sc, B.Tech in Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology and Science related course.
- Fresh graduate with 0-2 years experience in Quality Control/ Assurance.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
- Exceptional reliability
- Must be trainable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records as directed.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position Title (i.e Quality Control Officer (Confectioner)) as the subject of the mail.