Lawebod Microfinance Bank was Incorporated on the 30th of March 1993 as Trinity Mortgage Finance Company Limited to carry on the business of Mortgage Finance Institution in Nigeria. It later changed its name to Lawebod Microfinance Bank Limited when it was restructured and recapitalised in 2016 in a bid to better utilize its strength and resources to compete more efficiently and to repositioned it as one of the foremost provider of microfinance banking services in Nigeria. The bank is registered by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk and Loan Recovery Officer
Job Description / Requirements
- Good understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices.
- Ensure the set targets on bad debt recoveries are met.
- Ensure day to day monitoring of all accounts in arrears in coordination with Relationship Managers and Heads of Business units.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies.
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
- 2 – 0 years Experience.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.