Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grant and Sub Award Manager
Job ref.: sfh-07296
Job type: Full-time
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Review monthly donor financial reports and provide full audit trail of any recordings.
- Ensure all partner advance reconciliations are done monthly.
- Provide support to CSO programme managers / Finance Officers to ensure financial reports, asset registers and other documents, as required by donors, produced in donor-specific formats ensuring that they are detailed / filed electronically and in hard copy.
- Review of transactions and records to ensure compliance with donor requirements.
- Build the capacity of partner staff on grant management and donor compliance issues, ensuring grant management systems are being reviewed and reflect the changing demands of donors.
- Maintain the grant filing and retrieval system.
- Regularly review of all grant obligations, including mapping missed / current deadlines to develop a realistic plan to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with Finance Director and DCOP in ensuring that all requisite Donor reports are submitted on time and in compliance with prescribed Donor formats.
- Carry out supervisory visits to CSO and providing support to ensure grant compliance
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any related field of study.
- Must have five (5) years’ experience in grant / sub-awards and financial management in an NGO Sector.
- Registration with a professional body (ACA or ACCA) or any other related professional body will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience working with USAID-funded programs is required.
Skills and Competency required:
- Ability to analyse financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately.
- Excellent communication and proper documentation skills.
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
- Hands-on experience using ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.