Kreativ Finance – Premium Financial Institution that entrenches the values and enterprising culture of our society, which would one day be amongst the foremost banks in Nigeria and on the African Continent. Known forcontinuously bridging the gap between the formal and informal finance sector by evolving innovate bespoke products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team, who will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas within short-frame of time, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Be a creative catalyst and conceptualise content that inspires and educates target audience
- Create and design various materials for print and digital media.
- Study design briefs and determine appropriate designs for execution.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and execute designs as appropriate.
- Prepare sketches and present ideas as may directly affect the company’s brand identity.
- Produce designs for marketing collateral.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Stay up to date with new design techniques and software
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator packages, Dreamweaver) and other graphic design software.
- Proficiency desirable – Sketch-up, 3D visualisation & digital packages
- Strong analytical skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking, effective time management skills + ability to manage / prioritize workload
- Good problem-solving skills
N50,000 – N80,000 / Month
Deadline: 14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.