RHA Consulting Limited – Our client, a dynamic and growing environment Private Institute based in Kwara State, Nigeria require talented individuals with a passion for Agricultural research, training and development programs to join its management team in the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Administration
- Responsible overall strategic financial and operational development of the institute.
- Manage all funds and public money due and receivable to the Institute
- Provide advice on Audit and Public Accounts Committee Queries
- Manage day to day financial and general administration activities of the institute as well as ensuring all the statutory accounting and reporting functions are fulfilled.
- Advise leadership and Head of Departments on financial matters
- First degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance with membership + Professional financial qualification i.e. ICAN, ACCA
- Minimum 15+ years in Financial Management experience with at least 8 years as leading a Finance & Administration function
- Strong financial accounting, modeling and analytic skills.
Deadline:7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae and a one-page position statement in Word format quoting job reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are passionate about promoting the exchange of scientific knowledge related to agriculture and ready to unleash your potential, please apply before the closing date above
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection process scheduled for week commencing 7th December 2020.