White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996, is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Assistant
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- The HR / Admin Officer reports to the HR Manager and is responsible for the management of drivers in His / her location and would assist to deliver wide range of support and administrative functions.
Key Functions of the Role
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources department
- Maintain and update physical and digital employee records like employment forms, guarantor’s verification forms, employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new employees’ information especially drivers.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits, company’s policies, etc
- Assist with the recruitment process from the job description to offer (advertise open positions, receive and review applications, plan interviews, check references, and prepare offer, where necessary)
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Manage distribution of work tools such as CUG phones, ID cards and ensure these items are properly recorded and retrieved form exiting employees
- Support the recruitment process, coordinate and oversee driver’s on-boarding
- Assist with data collection and the preparation of various reports ( e.g. headcount, turnover)
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- To manage office supplies, including inventory and purchasing.
- Any other task as may be required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- At least 2 years of experience working as an HR assistant or intern or similar role.
- Relevant certification required.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.