HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Screen CVs and applications
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Plan and organize on-boarding and induction programmes for new staff
- Liaise with Unit leads or representatives to participate in new staff on-boarding programmes
- Provide guidance to new staff on documentations and follow up to retrieve documents for record purpose
- Update and maintain an accurate internal databases with new employee information using the approved template
- Gather payroll data like leaves, suspension, working hours and bank accounts and provide update to the HR Lead and Accountant
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Address and handle employee queries on HR related issues and escalate to the HR Lead if unresolved
- Distribute company policies in digital formats and/or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events, trainings, team building activities etc.
- Provide general administrative and Human Resource functions as directed by the HR Lead.
- OND in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other related field of study
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Ability to use MS Excel, power-point and word effectively
- Excellent email etiquette
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Applicants must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis and must be willing to work during the partial lockdown.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: (Ikeja, Surulere, Lagos-Island, Lekki and Ikorodu) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations co-ordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Prepare and send daily report to the Operation co-ordinator after close of business
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep accurate record of all items / packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items / packages in the office.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline
- At least 1 year experience in a Logistics company.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computer.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.