GV Alliance Partners Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire Investment Executives with the primary responsibilities of business development and relationship management by identification, client acquisition and portfolio management of well-serviced clients.
- The Investment Executive will demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and work with clients as a trusted financial advisor, discussing their investment and wealth management needs and recommending the appropriate investment solution within our range of investment products across different asset classes and time horizons.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing the needs of clients in the middle income and high net worth (HNI) segments. They will be required to have extensive networks with clients in the high-value segments and have excellent relationship management skills.
- Client Acquisition: Develop and implement a client acquisition plan to achieve sales and profitability objectives as defined by Wealth Manager.
- Manage a book of clients with assets under management and serve as primary point of contact for all of clients’ investment needs.
- Review client accounts on a regular basis keeping them informed on the status of their investments.
- Contact clients regularly to review portfolio and make any necessary recommendations
- Develop, institute, and maintain programs relating to new business development and sales promotions
- Execute a disciplined approach to achieving business growth goals while focusing on client experience.
- Build referral pipelines and develop srong partnerships to help develop and grow client relationships.
- Utilize a consultative and advisory sales approach to identify needs and deliver appropriate solutions across all the clients’ investments needs to broaden relationship with clients.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and full understanding of products and services available across our investment offerings.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable to the client and their needs
- Deliver on performance goals, such as driving growth of assets under management and expanding the breadth and depth of client relationships through product penetration
- Prioritize and manage book of clients, constantly searching for opportunities to enhance client delight and advance our standing as the client’s trusted advisors.
- Take a client-focused approach by being a reliable expert on the client’s investments and relationship needs and elevating to the status of a trusted advisor and winning wallet share
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and financial services relationship management.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills – Ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Strong personal drive and commitment to achievement.
- Possess superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Demonstrate good sound judgment
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
- Previous experience in banking/asset management or wealth management (stock brokering sales) is mandatory.
Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates residing in Lagos should send their cover letters and CVs (in MS Word, not PDF), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interested candidates must reside in Lagos.