ASA Security is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise is in the fields of special protection, consulting, and instructing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The IT support officerwill be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and applications ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Setting up of computer LAN
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Co-ordinating repairs and preventive maintenance of hardware and systems software
- Maintaining records of software licenses
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.