The Italian Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ, on an indefinite term basis, one qualified candidate for the position below to work in the Commercial Section of the Embassy:
Job Title: Commercial Officer
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent command of both the Italian and English languages
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Previous experience in commercial, banking or financial sectors would be appreciated.
Deadline: 24.00 hours of 3rd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply following the instructions below:
Application Forms can also be collected directly from the Embassy at:
The EU Complex, 21st Crescent,
Off Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
Submission of duly filled and signed Application Forms can be done in the following manner:
- Hand-delivered to the Embassy (the date and time on the acknowledged copy will suffice as a confirmation of receipt);
- Couriered to the Embassy (by DHL, UPS, EMS);
- Scanned and e-mailed to the Embassy (Attn. Selection Committee) at the address: email@example.com
Candidates are advised to enclose their current Curriculum Vitae but this does not exempt them from filling in the application form in its entirety and indicating their professional experiences.