Semsey is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking to employ an Accountant who will be responsible for managing and reporting offinancial information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
Qualifications and Requirements
A degree in the following is particularly favoured:
- Business studies
Job Title: Machine Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Machine Operator to join our team. The Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- SSCE / HND / BSc.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Graduate of any higher institution
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Job Title: Consultant Esthetician
- We are looking for Estheticians to join our team.
- They will be responsible for providing services related to skin appearances such as facial skin care and skin cleansing to their customers. Job roles include but is not limited to:
- Providing information about skincare products.
- Performing different skincare treatments.
- Analyzing client´s skin.
- Removing unwanted hair from face.
- Applying makeup.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Having in-depth knowledge of skin care.
- Being polite.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to assess the client´s needs.
- Having time management skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Being able to administer chemical treatments.
- Having problem-solving skills.
- Being physically fit.
Job Title: Production Assistant / Cosmetic Formulator
- We are looking for an excellently skilled product assistant to join our team.
- Product Assistant responsibilities include demonstrating makeup techniques, suggesting products that meet clients’ needs and informing customers about product details, like ingredients, application methods and price.
- Greet customers upon their arrival
- Demonstrate proper use of makeup and skin care products
- Cross-sell beauty products, when appropriate (e.g. serums, body lotions and hair care products)
- Identify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences
- Help clients find products they’re looking for in our store
- Ensure proper presentation of products on shelves
- Explain to customers how to use products they’re interested in buying
- Advise customers on how to take care of their skin
- Inform customers on prices and special offers
- Replenish stock as needed
- Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor or similar role.
- Customer service experience in retail stores is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of makeup, hair care and skincare products.
- Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot (e.g. how to apply face creams).
- Understanding of which products suit different skin types.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours.
- High school diploma.
- Additional education in Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.